Create a database of at least 10 restaurants where you have eaten.
- Name - Text - 20 characters
- Location - Text - 15 characters - Which city?
- Favorite Meal - Text - 20 characters - What do you order most often to
- Price - Number - About how much does your meal cost (just for you)?
You may use the Internet to find some information.
- Create a report showing all the information, sorted by
- Create a report sorted by location -- that only shows the
name and location
- Create a report that shows name, favorite meal, and
price. Sort this by price (decending).
Raise your hand. Politely ask your teacher to check all three reports.
Do the following:
- Add this field: How Often - Number - About how many times have you been
there the past 12-months?
- Fill in the "how often" for each restaurant.
- Add five new restaurants.
- Create a report that shows all the data, sorted decending by how often.
Raise your hand and politely ask your teacher to check your reports.
Please create a database of your 10 favorite movies. Include at least
five fields. Create a report showing all the data. Sort by your favorite
This work by Aaron
Wissner is licensed under a Creative
Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.