Write a basic HTML web page by using a text editor.
If this is used as a make up assignment for an absence, please create both pages below, and then show them to your teacher.
Some Skills Taught on This Class Day
* How to write a tag
* How to end something
* The parts of an HTML document
* How browsers ignore Enters and extra spaces
* Creating a folder
* Renaming a folder
* Saving as an HTML file with .htm file extension
* Identifying file size by mouse-over in file explorer
* Opening a file using My Documents
* Making a Favorite or Bookmark
* Viewing source code of a web page from a browser
Below is the code that was used to create the page above. Take note of the various codes and tags. Each tag causes the computer to do something.