- Send several emails using the Google Email program.
- Watch and follow along with each video below.
- Send an email.
- Attach a file.
- Tell if an email bounces.
- Open an attachment from a sent message.
- Composing a final message.
Please raise your hand to show your teacher that you have completed this assignment.
List of Basic Email Skills
- Log in to email account
- Change password
- Compose an email to the teacher
- Open the email in the Sent Mail folder
- Attach a specified file and send an email
- Understand the differences between To, CC, and BCC
- Send an email with different addresses in To, CC, and BCC
- Select and archive completed email conversations
- Use refresh feature to check for new email
- Open an attachment
- Open the folder where an attachment is downloaded
List of More Advanced Skills
- Reply to an email sent by the teacher
- Grant permission for another person to VIEW a selected Google Docs file
- Send a Google Docs file as an attachment
- Compress/archive/zip a project folder, attach and send in an email
- Save a trusted zip file, then uncompress it and examine the files
This work by Aaron
Wissner is licensed under a Creative
Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.